Maternal-Fetal Medicine Program at Presence Mercy Medical Center
Through an exciting new collaboration, Northwestern Medicine’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine Program at Prentice Women’s Hospital and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago will work together to help care for at-risk moms and babies at Presence Mercy Medical Center.
- Up-to-date techniques in the latest diagnostic and treatment methods.
- Collaboration with the Presence Mercy Medical Center obstetricians and neonatologists from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago to ensure the best care for mom and baby.
- Partnering with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago Institute for Fetal Health. This is one of the only programs in Illinois that offers a true multidisciplinary approach, which involves the obstetrical care team, the pediatric specialists at Lurie Children’s and the baby’s pediatricians to provide the best care plan following delivery.
- Outpatient clinic offered every other Monday, all day.
- On-call 24/7 service for doctor-to-doctor consultations.
Specialists at Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
To Make an Appointment
Outpatient services are offered all day every other Monday at Presence Mercy Medical Center. To make an appointment, please call 630.801.2505.
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Program physicians are also on call 24/7 for physician-to-physician consultations:
Weekdays: 312.472.2032 from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
Evenings and Weekends: 312.695.7542 from 5:30 pm to 7:30 am
This program is conveniently located at Presence Mercy Medical Center at 1325 N. Highland Avenue, Aurora, IL 60506.
Click here to download a flier on the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Program at Presence Mercy Medical Center.